CashCashPinoy: Pay only P500.00 for P1000.00 worth of food and drinks at Mr. Kurosawa (Eastwood or Newport branch)!
- Valid from September 16 until November 30, 2011
- Maximum 3 Vouchers per transaction.
- Not Valid for special holidays.
- Call for reservation.
- Not valid with other offers.
GRAB IT NOW! or
check for reviews on Mr. Kurosawa from these websites:
Mr. Kurosawa (Eastwood)
G/F Eastwood Mall Veranda, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagumbayan, Libis
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Mr. Kurosawa (Newport)
2/F Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila
Pasay City, Metro Manila
· Left MNL 0840, arrived at CGY 1015 via Airphil Express
· Took airport taxi to Victoria Suites located at Divisoria (not to be confused with the one in Manila); fare at Php 350
· Victoria Suites offers quality but affordable accommodation. Staff was nice, very helpful to guests at all times. Each room has cable and hot & cold shower and there’s Wi-Fi in the lobby. There’s no elevator in this hotel, though, because it only has five floors. I recommend this hotel for those who want quality service but are on a budget. Check out their website! www.victoriasuitesonline.com
· After a little rest, we headed out at around 12:30 in order to catch the 2:00pm rafting schedule. We took the Advance Course (21 rapids), which took about 4-5 hours. The weather for most of the ride was good, with the sun not being too harsh. There was a bit of a shower, though, in the middle of the ride, which made the experience even more fun for us! If you’re looking for adventure in Cagayan de Oro, DO NOT MISS THIS! To get your money’s worth, go with the pioneer: www.extremeraftingphilippines.com/
· Looking for a place to have dinner during that night was not difficult at all because there was a night market going on right across the street of our hotel! Just like Banchetto in Metro Manila, this night market is held every Friday and Saturday. Most of the food stalls there offer barbecue with rice, while drinks range from bottled water to canned soda to beer. Further along the market was a long line of ukay-ukaystalls. Being an ukay-ukay shopper myself, I would’ve wanted to check all of the stalls out; however, we were just too tired and the place was too crowded to stay. After scoping out the place, we decided to just go back to our hotel and sleep the night off because we had another early day ahead.