CleverBuy: Spend 3 days and 2 nights with 3 of your loved ones for only Php17,900!
- Roundtrip Airfare for 4 Persons
- Roundtrip Land Transfers : Airport – Coron town for 4 Persons
- Daily Breakfast for 4 Persons (beverages on guest account)
- Buffet Picnic Lunch during Island Tour for 4 Persons
- 3D/2N Deluxe Room Accommodation for 4 Persons at the Coron Village Lodge or Darayonan Lodge
- Coron Island Tour Destinations (Kayangan Lake, Twin Peaks Reef, Banol Beach, Hidden Lagoon, CYC Island, Twin Lagoons, Siete Pecados Marine Park, Maquinit Hot Springs)
- All Entrance Fee and Government Taxes included
- Service of Licensed Tour Guide
You have less than one day to get a discounted deal like this. GRAB IT NOW! or look before you book.
**I personally have been to Coron and I highly recommend this destination to all tourists and travelers out there. I’ve yet to publish my Coron travel diary, complete with photos and reviews, so watch out for that!
CleverBuy: spend 3days/2nights in Boracay for Php 10,900 (good for 2 persons)!
Grab this deal now!
· Left MNL 0840, arrived at CGY 1015 via Airphil Express
· Took airport taxi to Victoria Suites located at Divisoria (not to be confused with the one in Manila); fare at Php 350
· Victoria Suites offers quality but affordable accommodation. Staff was nice, very helpful to guests at all times. Each room has cable and hot & cold shower and there’s Wi-Fi in the lobby. There’s no elevator in this hotel, though, because it only has five floors. I recommend this hotel for those who want quality service but are on a budget. Check out their website! www.victoriasuitesonline.com
· After a little rest, we headed out at around 12:30 in order to catch the 2:00pm rafting schedule. We took the Advance Course (21 rapids), which took about 4-5 hours. The weather for most of the ride was good, with the sun not being too harsh. There was a bit of a shower, though, in the middle of the ride, which made the experience even more fun for us! If you’re looking for adventure in Cagayan de Oro, DO NOT MISS THIS! To get your money’s worth, go with the pioneer: www.extremeraftingphilippines.com/
· Looking for a place to have dinner during that night was not difficult at all because there was a night market going on right across the street of our hotel! Just like Banchetto in Metro Manila, this night market is held every Friday and Saturday. Most of the food stalls there offer barbecue with rice, while drinks range from bottled water to canned soda to beer. Further along the market was a long line of ukay-ukaystalls. Being an ukay-ukay shopper myself, I would’ve wanted to check all of the stalls out; however, we were just too tired and the place was too crowded to stay. After scoping out the place, we decided to just go back to our hotel and sleep the night off because we had another early day ahead.