CleverBuy: Spend 3 days and 2 nights with 3 of your loved ones for only Php17,900!
- Roundtrip Airfare for 4 Persons
- Roundtrip Land Transfers : Airport – Coron town for 4 Persons
- Daily Breakfast for 4 Persons (beverages on guest account)
- Buffet Picnic Lunch during Island Tour for 4 Persons
- 3D/2N Deluxe Room Accommodation for 4 Persons at the Coron Village Lodge or Darayonan Lodge
- Coron Island Tour Destinations (Kayangan Lake, Twin Peaks Reef, Banol Beach, Hidden Lagoon, CYC Island, Twin Lagoons, Siete Pecados Marine Park, Maquinit Hot Springs)
- All Entrance Fee and Government Taxes included
- Service of Licensed Tour Guide
You have less than one day to get a discounted deal like this. GRAB IT NOW! or look before you book.
**I personally have been to Coron and I highly recommend this destination to all tourists and travelers out there. I’ve yet to publish my Coron travel diary, complete with photos and reviews, so watch out for that!
- 3 days/ 2 nights accommodation for 4 persons at Potipot Gateway Resort
- full board meals for 4
- Potipot Island tour
Since this package doesn’t include transport, here are some tips on how to reach Potipot Island (if you’re coming from Metro Manila):
- Take this route: NLEX-SCTEX-Subic-San Marcelino-San Narciso-Botolan-Iba-Masinloc-Candelaria (all towns mentioned in this route after SCTEX are in Zambales)
- the drive takes about 6-7 hours on average per way
- Cost depends on prices of gasoline as well as the type of car you’re bringing
- Take the Victory Liner bus going to Sta. Cruz (Caloocan, Sampaloc, and Pasay terminals have buses going there)
- once in Candelaria, tell the conductor to drop you off in Dawal, Uacon
- since travel time is about 7 hours per way, travelers are advised to take the late night departures
- Access Victory Liner trip schedules here.
Grab it now! or look before you book
CleverBuy: spend 3days/2nights in Boracay for Php 10,900 (good for 2 persons)!
Grab this deal now!
Deal Dozen has done it again! Today, it offers beachcombers a very tempting deal: a 3days/2nights stay for 4 at the luxurious Alta Vista de Boracay’s Loft Suite. The cost? Php 11,990!
According to its own website, a 3days/2nights stay for 4 in the Loft Suite costs a whopping Php 17,598.00. The deal costs Php 11,990. Do the math.
Need I say more? GRAB IT NOW or miss out on the chance of experiencing paradise within paradise for less!
If you’re the type of tourist who “looks before s/he books,” (like me) log on to Trip Advisor for customer reviews on Alta Vista de Boracay.